Dear customers, for your maximum convenience we provide you with the working hours of the SPA center
Monday – Sunday: 10:00. – 19:00h.
We know your time is expensive and therefore, in order to provide the most appropriate time and procedure you want, please let the spa-receptionist know in advance.
Reservations – at the SPA reception, personally or by telephone / outside line: 052 385 410; inner line: 600 /.
Dear customers, we value the accuracy, so we ask you to come in time for the appointment.
If you are a guest at the hotel, please visit the spa center, please use the bathrobes from your room.
Change of reservations and cancellations:
To make the most of your time at the Romance Spa Center, we ask that you make changes and cancellations made for spa treatments and therapies for at least 1 day before starting.
If a requested request is not presented, a penalty of 50% of its value will be charged.
In the event of a delay, Romance Spa reserves the right to shorten the duration of the procedure.
For the services – Swimming pool, Sauna park, Fitness and Solarium the use is made after a prepayment.
For hygienic and healthy reasons, we ask you to use the locker room at a reserved hour of sauna, massage or other procedure.
Entry of shoes in the spa area is prohibited!
The SPA Center is not responsible for missing or lost items from locker rooms not for storage in the safe deposit boxes at the SPA reception. Safe boxes are free of charge.
Cigarettes and Alcohol
To ensure a healthy and relaxing atmosphere for all our clients, smoking and alcohol consumption are prohibited in our center.
All services at the spa can be purchased as a gift for your family, friends or relatives for a special occasion or holiday.
Please inform the spa reception.
Dear customers, the time in our SPA center is entirely devoted to you!
Most politely, we ask that you exclude your mobile phones so that they do not interfere with your procedure and relax others.
Recommendations for use of the swimming pool and sauna park:
- Entering the spa area is only allowed with clean slippers or calf on the shoes.
- In the gym with a sports team and sports shoes.
- The pool is available with a swimsuit and a swimming hat.
- When entering and leaving the pool and sauna, you must use a shower.
- Use of swimsuit, body towel and head towel in saunas is a must.
- Do not use products that are not designed for the sauna.
- If you have problems with blood pressure, it is advisable not to enter the sauna yourself.
- It is forbidden to jump into the pool and use fins.
- If your child is under 10 years of age, it is not allowed to stay in the pool without a parent with him.
- The stay of people in the SPA area which do not use its services is not allowed.
- The use of the SPA complex of guests with contagious diseases is not allowed.
Consumption of food and beverages imported from sites outside the hotel is forbidden in the SPA area